Freelance translator since 2007; my language combinations are
ENGLISH > ITALIAN
FRENCH > ITALIAN
Legal – Contracts – aluminium – wood field; windows and doors; marketing and comunication; advertising; Pharmacy (in vitro studies and researches); medicine (breats, researches and cares); literature; children’s books; linguistic; history; mechanics; subtitles; technical manuals (electrical appliances); technical manuals medical appliances; building and civil engineering; architecture, safety, touristic web sites, medical web sites
– In 2004 I graduated in English and French language and literature
– Graduation thesis: Analysis on similes lexicon in ancient and middle French language (romance philology).
– since 2004 translator EN>IT FR>IT
– 2005 since December 2005 to June 2007: comunication and marketing.
– 2006/2007 since September 2006 to June 2007 English teacher.
– 2008/2009 since September 2008 English and French teacher.
WORK EXPERIENCE AS FREELANCE TRANSLATOR ( since 2003):
Part of my expertise is in medical and pharmacy fields EN>IT:
• Advanced Breast Cancer Investigational Role of Gemcitabine
• Camptothecin: current perspectives
• Synthesis and evaluation of antitumor activity of novel N-acyllavendamycin analogues and quinoline-5,8-diones
• The total synthesis of streptonigrin and related antitumor antibiotic natural products
• ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF COMMON ANTIBIOTICS AGAINST SUPERFICIAL BLADDER CANCER
179total visits,1visits today